Friday 20 September 2013

Kiera's Quest: Sacrifices


Today I'm featuring Kiera's Quest: Sacrifices on my blog.


Book Two in the Tween Fantasy

After almost beating the villainous Witch Queen, Kiera’s triumph is tainted with sadness for the loss of Joe and Daz. When the handsome Prince Zakk asks Kiera to re-enter his world in order to save her friend, she does not hesitate. On their perilous journey Kiera realizes that she is there to save many lives. As she comes face to face with her evil nemesis once again, Kiera comes closer to finding out the truth to why she has been chosen. Will she succeed? Will this be the end to Kiera’s quest?

This book has it all action - betrayal - loss - and survival. You will probably need to read book one  before you read this one but the cliffhanger will soon have you reaching for book three in the series.


Kristy Brown - Author

"I live in the North-East of England, UK. From an early age I had a love of writing, mostly poetry and short stories.
I trained and graduated in Performing Arts. After time went by, I wanted to re-visit my real passion. So after my first son was born, I began writing Kiera’s Quest.
I live happily with my very supportive husband and my two beautiful boys. I have many ideas for stories! I just wish there were more hours in the day."
Find out more about Kristy at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kieras-Quest
Thanks for letting me read Sacrifices Kristy and best of luck with the series.
Marie
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment